Welcome welcome welcome to our first blog! We are excited to have this feature on the website to share the news we think you will enjoy reading about. From Dental tidbits to movies, golf, restaurant reviews...lots for us to talk about. Our practice has some pretty interesting folks who keep us informed and definitely entertained so we will be sharing that as well. So lets get started!
Greg's perfect start to the day....
Kimberly Snyder's Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1½-2 cups water
- ¾ pound organic romaine lettuce, rough chopped, about 1 head
- ½ head large bunch or ¾ small bunch organic spinach
- 3-4 organic celery stalks, halved
- 1 organic apple, cored, seeded, quartered
- 1 organic pear, cored, seeded, quartered
- 1 organic banana, peeled
- ½ fresh organic lemon, peeled, seeded
- ⅓ bunch organic cilantro with stems (optional)
- ⅓ bunch organic parsley with stems (optional)
Place water, romaine, spinach, celery, and optional ingredients into blender...highly recommend a Vitamix. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth. Next, add apple, pear, banana and blend for 30 seconds.
Super Good for you!