Each year, Dr. Jayne completes over 100 hours of continuing education to bring his patients the latest dental treatment options and techniques.
Sustaining Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Advisory Board Member, Summit Study Club
Member, International Congress of Oral Implantology
Member, Academy of Osseointegration
Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
Member, Washington State Dental Association
Member, Seattle - King County Dental Society
Residency, Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago IL
Doctorate of Dental Science, University of Washington Dental School
Bachelor of Science, Western Washington University
Member, Give-Back-A-Smile, a non-profit organization helping victims of domestic violence
Member, Emerald City Rotary
Founding Contributor, Computers for the World
Supporter, Community for Youth
- 1981 Graduate of Oregon State University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Licensed in Washington, Oregon and California. Been with Greg since 1992.
- What happens when you let HYGIENIST Cindy clean your teeth? Ya get ridiculously clean teeth.
- Serious entertainer serving insanely awesome restaurant quality recipes and fancy pants desserts.
- Two-son, near-empty nester exploring travel plans with the Mr. of 30 years.
- Oh and her homemade brandied cherries are out of this world, especially in a Manhattan.
- Graduate of Lake Washington Technical College of Dental Assisting.
- Go-to can fix it all and anything ASSISTANT.
- Loves the great outdoors, floating the yakima river, camping and golfing with her husband.
- Grandma to Landon.
- Graduate of Lake Washington Technical College in Dental Assisting.
- Tool tossin, five steps ahead of Greg
- Loves mushroom hunting, razor clamming, cherry picking, crabbing ...the list goes on.
- She's got all the details covered, insurance wizard
- Started as an assistant, then decided to take on the front lines. Been with Greg theee longest.
- Reader, reader, reader...
- Crazy baseball fan even visiting Cooperstown NY.
- Newest Team Member!
- 1979 Graduate of Ferris State University.
- Licensed in Washington, Colorado & Michigan in Dental Hygiene.
- Married 30+ years, two off the chart mischievous cocker spaniels.
- Loves the outdoors, hiking, walking, registered yoga teacher, snow shoeing, will try anything.
- Enjoys spending time with family & friends, nesting at home with a good book & cooking healthy meals.
Education and Training
Yearly continuing education courses, new treatment & product review & implementation when warranted, maintain in good standing with the American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association & Seattle King County Dental Society.
Strictly maintain standards set by the American Dental Association, Occupational Safety & Health Administation and Center for Disease Control for both Sterilization and Cross contamination processes.
Insurance & Budgets
We work with you to understand what's needed, what's covered and what's up!